Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear & Radiological Engineering Curricula
The Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Nuclear & Radiological Engineering (NRE) curricula are below. A student's catalog year is determined by the semester that the student started at Georgia Tech. The following videos will help you navigate the curriculum guides.
- Understanding the Curriculum Videos: ME Part 1 ME Part 2 NRE Part 1 NRE Part 2
- Use the Curriculum Guide for Schedule Planning (Video)
- If you use the Excel versions below, make sure you download it to your computer from DropBox and run it off your personal version of Excel to get the macros to work.
- Excel Information
Students Who Started...
|2023-2024||Summer '23, Fall '23, Spring '24||PDF Excel||PDF Excel|
|2022-2023||Summer '22, Fall '22, Spring '23||PDF Excel||PDF Excel|
|2021-2022||Summer '21, Fall '21, Spring '22||PDF Excel||PDF Excel|
|2020-2021||Summer '20, Fall '20, Spring '21||PDF Excel||PDF Excel|
|2019-2020||Summer '19, Fall '19, Spring '20||PDF Excel||PDF Excel|
- All required ME, COE, MATH and PHYS courses are offered every semester including summer. The only exception to that is ME 4315 which is offered in fall and spring only.
- NRE classes are only offered one time per year, fall or spring.
- As of the 2018-2019 NRE catalog year, students must declare a concentration in either Nuclear Energy or Radiological Systems Engineering. Instructions to Declare
- Major GPA Calculators (Excel files) ME Major GPA NRE Major GPA
- View the Transition Plan to the 2018-2019 NRE Curriculum.
- View the Math/Science Electives options for the NRE Curriculum.
Minors, Concentrations & Certificates
- Syllabi: ME & COE Syllabi NRE Syllabi Course Descriptions (all GT course)
- ME & NRE Specifics: ME Electives Free Electives NRE Math/Science Electives
- Core Classes: Humanities Electives Social Science Electives Ethics Overlay