Due to the COVID-19 situation, all tours, class visits and on-campus information sessions have been cancelled for Spring 2021. We have recorded the ME information session that can be watched at any time and we are hosting Virtual Information Sessions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mechanical Engineering Overview
- What is Mechanical Engineering? Where do our Graduates Work? (PPT)
- ME Information Session (recorded session)
|See a Parent's Perspective|
Visit Mechanical Engineering
- Visit with People in ME
- Tours of ME Labs and Design Facillities - cancelled for spring '21
- Class Visits - cancelled for spring '21
- Virtual Information Sessions (register here)
- Tuesday, February 23 @ 6 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 3 @ 6 PM EST
- Thursday, March 11 @ 6 PM EST
- Tuesday, March 16 @ 6 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 24 @ 6 PM EST
- Thursday, April 1 @ 6 PM EST
- Tuesday, April 6 @ 6 PM EST
- Wednesday, April 14 @ 6 PM EST
- Thursday, April 22 @ 6 PM EST
- Tuesday, April 27 @ 6 PM EST
Visit Georgia Tech
Navigate Your Visit
Contact ONE of the people listed below to schedule a meeting to learn more about the Mechanical Engineering Department. Kristi should be your first and primary contact. We do recommend signing up for a Virtual Information Session.
- Kristi Mehaffey - Academic Professional - Click here to schedule an appointment with Kristi Mehaffey.
- Al Ferri - Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies - Click here to send an e-mail to Dr. Ferri to request an appointment.