- M.S.M.E, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2001
- B.S.M.E., Georgia Institute of Technology, 1992
Research Areas and Descriptors
- Acoustics and Dynamics: Instrumentation design, materials characterization, acoustic systems design and assessment, and supercavitation.
- Chris Stoltenberg, John Doane, Larry Jacobs, and Jacek Jarzynski. 2003. Nearfield Inversion Methods for Measuring Layer Properties. Non-Destructive Testing Journal.
- Jacek Jarzynski and John W. e Complex Shear Modulus from Torsional Waves in Viscoelastic Bars. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 106, 2178.
- John W. Doane and Jacek Jarzynski. 1999. Measurement on the Condition of Compliant Coatings for Prediction of Acoustic Performance. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 105, 1393.
- Jacek Jarzynski et al. 1997. Laser Sensing of Ultrasound for Non-Destructive Testing. ONR Program Review, February, Austin, Texas.
- Jayme Caspall, Jacek Jarzynski and John Doane. 1994. (3,1) Drive PVDF Vibration Sensors for Underwater Measurements of Compliant Surface Motion. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 95, 2931.